Thank You for Rounding Up!
Round-Up at McDonald's Supports our Mission.
Your donation through McDonald's Restaurants Round Up program or canisters stays right here in South Dakota and help us to keep families close to loved ones all year long.
To keep families close through places, programs, and partnerships that directly improve children’s well-being and support families during their most challenging times.
Our Core Values
- Focus on families first.
- Treat everyone with care and kindness.
- Empower each other to do what’s right.
- Serve with support, respect, and empathy.
- Work with purpose.
To make South Dakota a place where all families can be close to care and close to each other.
Our Key Priorities
- Focus on the critical needs of patient families.
- Create, find, and support programs through community and donor partnerships that proactively improve children’s health.
- Stay true to our global heritage and legacy of responsible stewardship.
- Grow our circle of impact in South Dakota and the surrounding area.
Take a virtual tour of our houses, providing a safe, welcoming place to stay for families with sick or injured children.
Every year, our Houses welcome more than a thousand families. Here are two of their stories.
Interactive Stays Map
We have welcomed families from all over the United States. The map below shows where our guests have come from over the last 40 years.
Other Ways to Help
The families that stay at the Ronald McDonald House are facing emotional exhaustion, stress, and the mounting financial burden of their situation. Please know that your donation brings light to the dark times these families are facing, often resulting in tears of gratitude for your support. To make a cash donation, click the donate button, or learn about other ways to donate here.