Who We Are
Our Mission, Vision & Values
Our Core Values
- Focus on families first.
- Treat everyone with care and kindness.
- Empower each other to do what’s right.
- Serve with support, respect, and empathy.
- Work with purpose.
To keep families close through places, programs, and partnerships that directly improve children’s well-being and support families during their most challenging times.
To make South Dakota a place where all families can be close to care and close to each other.
Our Key Priorities
- Focus on the critical needs of patient families.
- Create, find, and support programs through community and donor partnerships that proactively improve children’s health.
- Stay true to our global heritage and legacy of responsible stewardship.
- Grow our circle of impact in South Dakota and the surrounding area.