Ronald McDonald House Program

What We Do

Offering strength and hope each day, every day

The Houses

Lake-Ave-House

Ronald McDonald House near Sanford Children’s Castle

Located near Sanford, this House welcomed its first family on January 13, 2010. The original 20,000 square foot house had 18 bedrooms and was constructed by the helping hands of over 99 members of the Home Builders Association of the Sioux Empire (HBASE). In addition to the labor, HBASE members donated thousands of dollars in cash and materials to the construction project. The HBASE received the esteemed South Dakota Builders Association 2009 Project of the Year Award for the construction of this Ronald McDonald House. In 2014 the House expanded to 21 bedrooms and now includes an education room to conduct family-centered education activities.

825 S. Lake Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
(605) 336-6398
info@rmhcsodak.org

24th-Street-House

Ronald McDonald House near Avera McKennan

Located across from Avera McKennan, this House opened in August of 2008 and is part of the Walsh Family Village. The land for the house and the construction of the shell was built through generous donations from Avera McKennan.

808 E. 24th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
(605) 332-1035
info@rmhcsodak.org